Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I learned...

-that I need to wake up earlier for class.

No but seriously, as everyone else said, I learned a lot from this class. Semiotics was hard and not terribly enjoyable, but after running away from it since high school media studies, its nice to feel as though I have some sort of a grasp on it now.
I learned a lot about how to analyze texts to see the underlying ideologies, and postmodernism. Oh my goodness, after writing my final paper on it if I never hear that word again it'll be waaay too soon.
And Dominika's reminder that Alice told us our friends wont be able to stand our constant critiques of media: so true. My roommate and I both took Media Crit this semester and now nobody will watch TV with us.

37 comments:

  1. 與其爭取不可能得到的東西,不如善自珍惜運用自己所擁有的........................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. 知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. 獨居時,要反省自己的過錯;在社會大眾之間,則要忘卻別人的過失。..................................................

    ReplyDelete