Wednesday, October 7, 2009

OMG. She is NINE.

Ok, this has nothing to do with the class, but...Really. This is RIDICULOUS. This is supposedly a NINE year girl remaking Britney Spears' Toxic Video. I mean, it doesn't look like it was cheap either. I can't believe her parents paid for this... It is kind of disturbing the way that a way too young age group is adopting the conventions and ideologies of the "sexiness" created by pop culture. At this rate, Disney's got nothing on Britney Spears. I think the real question is, "Is Britney Spears bad for your children?"


4 comments:

  1. WTF?! hahaha..this IS ridiculous!

    (Britney is a product of Disney too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. also this is VERY wrong, now that I think about it. I can't watch it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooo the link doesn't work anymore!! i really want to watch this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took a screenshot of it last night..

    http://i34.tinypic.com/6sut8y.jpg

    (for my class on Copyright, not to be creepy.)

    If you didn't get to see it, it was essentially a little girl taking Britney's role in the video (as well as little boys being the guys) totally exactly like the real thing, costumes, tongue licky-sexy eye faces, come-hither hand gestures, all while lip syncing. I scanned through it and it looked just like the real video.

    ReplyDelete